Scan

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jjsv1

So i've been wanting to purchase whatever I need to be able to scan my Focus and read what's going on with the battery.

From what I can gather by reading around, "FORScan" is what is recommended for this.

However, can anyone recommend what dongle to purchase? I'd like to use it on my Android or iPhone however, if the PC is the best way to go... which dongle is recommended for that route?

Thank you in advance!

Thank you. I ordered exactly that. It should be home by the time I get there. What are you using to scan? Mobile or a computer?

Right now I have a spare android phone, because the bluethooth will not work with my iPhone. I'd like to pick up a cheap 7" android tablet, to get more gauges on the screen at one time, and see some real time data.

I got it fired up last night on the android however I couldn't find the capacity remaining. I will try on a PC later.

Look here.

http://fordcmaxenergiforum.com/topic/1993-questionsobdlink-mx-vs-generic-elm327-vs-scangauge-ii/page-2?hl=bat_st_chrg#entry22561

Thank you. Interestingly I do not have that listed and I can't get it to connect to my computer. Working on it still.

Back