cutler03gt
Posts: 85
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:29 pm
Location: Livonia, MI
Contact: Website

Re: MyFordMobile Issues

Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:55 am

Weird, but it can happen. Not sure why it'd prevent the value charge settings. May depend on the server for some of the profile syncing perhaps.
2017 Oxford White FFE
2017 Magnetic C-MAX Energi Titanium
2013 C-MAX Energi (lease returned 12/15)

awefulspeller
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: MyFordMobile Issues

Sat Apr 01, 2017 9:50 am

Yep, I'm experiencing issues with Go Times too. Cannot remove go times, which means my car will be preheating when I dont need it to! Seems like a server side issue to me.

WattsUp
Posts: 2113
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:58 am
Location: SF Bay Area, CA

Re: MyFordMobile Issues

Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:06 pm

awefulspeller wrote:Yep, I'm experiencing issues with Go Times too. Cannot remove go times, which means my car will be preheating when I dont need it to! Seems like a server side issue to me.
Have you tried editing the GO Times from the screen inside the car?
2013 FFE, Platinum White, Delivered January 2013
2017 MS, Midnight Silver Metallic, Delivered February 2017
Use my referral code (http://ts.la/matt4377) to save $1000 on your next Tesla AND get free unlimited Supercharging!

awefulspeller
Posts: 87
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Re: MyFordMobile Issues

Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:49 pm

WattsUp wrote:
awefulspeller wrote:Yep, I'm experiencing issues with Go Times too. Cannot remove go times, which means my car will be preheating when I dont need it to! Seems like a server side issue to me.
Have you tried editing the GO Times from the screen inside the car?
I tried editing the GO Times from inside the car. Would not save the changes I made.

scottt
Site Moderator
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:00 am

Re: MyFordMobile Issues

Sat Apr 01, 2017 11:47 pm

awefulspeller wrote:
WattsUp wrote:
awefulspeller wrote:Yep, I'm experiencing issues with Go Times too. Cannot remove go times, which means my car will be preheating when I dont need it to! Seems like a server side issue to me.
Have you tried editing the GO Times from the screen inside the car?
I tried editing the GO Times from inside the car. Would not save the changes I made.
Yep, same issue I had (except mine was with value charging, as I don't use GO times. Heck, for all I know setting GO times probably didn't work either). The charge time was blank when I stopped the car (usually displayed in the screen to the right of the speedo), car would charge immediately when I plugged it in, and I could not save value time entries. Initially I could also not change the treble, bass, and midrange settings, however that started working again.

All good after new TCU.
2015 Magnetic FFE (aka Magneto) - Retired
2017 Kona Blue FFE (aka King Kona) - Current

Moolelo
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Re: MyFordMobile Issues

Sat Apr 15, 2017 2:20 pm

I had the modem replacement done about a month or so ago and has been working fine for quite some time (sometimes the predicted range wouldn't update right away). Now for the past 3 days I have not gotten it to connect to car, just say server error each time (including locking+start). Has anyone else seen myford mobile server issues the past few days? Or did my modem suddenly go bad?

scottt
Site Moderator
Posts: 312
Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:00 am

Re: MyFordMobile Issues

Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:41 am

Moolelo wrote:I had the modem replacement done about a month or so ago and has been working fine for quite some time (sometimes the predicted range wouldn't update right away). Now for the past 3 days I have not gotten it to connect to car, just say server error each time (including locking+start). Has anyone else seen myford mobile server issues the past few days? Or did my modem suddenly go bad?
My new modem "suddenly went bad" 3 months after initial install. Had to have it replaced.
2015 Magnetic FFE (aka Magneto) - Retired
2017 Kona Blue FFE (aka King Kona) - Current

Moolelo
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Re: MyFordMobile Issues

Thu May 04, 2017 6:25 pm

scottt wrote:
Moolelo wrote:I had the modem replacement done about a month or so ago and has been working fine for quite some time (sometimes the predicted range wouldn't update right away). Now for the past 3 days I have not gotten it to connect to car, just say server error each time (including locking+start). Has anyone else seen myford mobile server issues the past few days? Or did my modem suddenly go bad?
My new modem "suddenly went bad" 3 months after initial install. Had to have it replaced.
A fuse pull reset fixed the issue, but 10 days later my 12V died while sitting. They currently have it overnight to see if there is parasitic power drain (after replacing 12V).

Return to “Technical Discussions”