Ambient lighting only one color?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Elektra

I noticed in the manual, it states you can change the intensity and color of the ambient lighting, but mine doesn't seem to work. Anyone else have this problem? Thanks.

Mine works fine. Although, once I found the color I liked, I have never changed it. Kind of set and forget.

The controls in the overhead console don't change the colors?

It is working now. Maybe because I had it in accessory mode. When the motor is on, I can change color and intensity now. I also noticed when I first test drove the car, the Sync buttons and knob on the dash did not work at first, then after driving for a few minutes, they began to work. Is that normal?

That should not be normal, HOWEVER, I have found that when you first connect a phone (or usb drive) to sync, the system will be slow as it downloads your phonebook (or indexes the usb drive). But all controls should work, just lagging.

Hi thanks for the information on the ext cord. I am able to change the ambient lighting by pushing a button near the inside roof light

Back