Ford scanner installation video and Ford scanner software

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pear

Ford scanner installation video and Ford scanner software

ford-scanner-usb-scan-tool-01.jpg

Interesting, but do you know for sure if it works with the FFE? That is, does the software (mentioned in the linked page) understand electrified-vehicle specific codes? (The FFE is not included in the "vehicle list" on the page.)

Also, any idea if the scanner be accessed with custom software on Mac or Windows?

pear said:
you can find more in the technical service
Thank you, but I'm not sure what you mean by "the technical service".

Do you mean some kind of manual? I didn't see any such information on the page you referenced... only links to the software (an app and apparently some kind of driver that is needed).

In any case, could we bother you for a link to the information to which you're referring?

WattsUp said:
pear said:

Do you mean some kind of manual? I didn't see any such information on the page you referenced... only links to the software (an app and apparently some kind of driver that is needed).

In any case, could we bother you for a link to the information to which you're referring?

there are some software free download in the technical service, isn't it ?

You need to look at more pages

pear said:
WattsUp said:
pear said:

there are some software free download in the technical service, isn't it ?

You need to look at more pages
Oh, you mean the tab named "Technical Service" (sorry, I couldn't understand what you were trying to say). And yeah, I already saw the software and the driver links (as I mentioned). Also, in the "Manufacturer Specifications" tab, the list of supported vehicles importantly does not mention the Focus Focus Electric. So, none of that information seems to answer my questions. Hence, my original query to you, since you brought this device to our attention.

Well... if anybody ends up getting this thing and finds out that it does or does not work for the FFE, let us know.

Seems too fishy to me. English isn't that good, product too cheap for what it advertises, too much convincing to ignore virus warnings. Although it may work fine, I think I'll do what others are doing; wait and see if someone else bites.

davideos said:
Seems too fishy to me. English isn't that good, product too cheap for what it advertises, too much convincing to ignore virus warnings. Although it may work fine, I think I'll do what others are doing; wait and see if someone else bites.

i had download one and it works well

Back