Electric Car Show in Rochester, NY on April 20th

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ranss12

The annual electric car show at the Penfield Community Center will be on April 20th from 9:00AM till??? Last year there were LEAFS, I-MIEVs, Volts, some conversions, but no electric Focus', probably because deliveries had just started about then. If you live in the area, stop by and show off your FFE. There is a free L2 charger at the community center, although there will probably be lots of competition for the cable.

Sounds good...I will try to make it. Hope to see a FFE there as well. I am going to check out a 2013 FFE Ice Storm w/leather at the dealer.

Great!! I will plan to be there with my FFE. How is it being advertised? I read everything I can see about EVs and haven't heard a word about EV car show nearby (I live in Webster).

SolarSteve said:
Sounds good...I will try to make it. Hope to see a FFE there as well. I am going to check out a 2013 FFE Ice Storm w/leather at the dealer.
Are you sure it's there? I bought that exact car from Van Bortel a couple weeks ago. :)

Back