Cool Plates

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidJohnson

Who's put some thought and effort into getting personalized license plates for the FFE?

Mine is self explanatory.... O GAS

I have "SHOCKED", but I considered;
NO ICE
NO NOISE
NO ENGIN
0 EMISNS
ELCTR1C
all these were available in VA!

Don't have anything yet as my FFE is still on order.

I did check what is available here (MI) and have been considering 'ZZZZT' (which is available).

jmueller065 said:
Don't have anything yet as my FFE is still on order.

I did check what is available here (MI) and have been considering 'ZZZZT' (which is available).
Good one, I just grabbed it! Mwu-ha-ha-HA... :twisted:

Just kidding. (I'm in CA.)

Those are great ones. I also considered OHM MY, WATT UP and CHARGD. I hope you get the ZZZZT one! That's so funny.

In CA, every form of "electric", properly spelled, that I can think of is already taken:

ELECTRC
ELCTRIC
LECTRIC

There are some of less-desirable alternatives spelled with other letters (K instead of C, for example).

Also, in CA, they frown upon intentional confusion of letters with numbers. So things like "ELCTR1C", "5EXY CAR", etc. are usually rejected.

how about...
3L3CTR1C?

WattsUp said:
In CA, every form of "electric", properly spelled, that I can think of is already taken:

ELECTRC
ELCTRIC
LECTRIC

There are some of less-desirable alternatives spelled with other letters (K instead of C, for example).

Also, in CA, they frown upon intentional confusion of letters with numbers. So things like "ELCTR1C", "5EXY CAR", etc. are usually rejected.

Cool! But California only allows for 7 alphanumerics.

That being said, 3L3CTRC is available, for now. I'm not big on personalized plates... I like deciphering them, but prefer the anonymity for my vehicles. So I didn't take it...

My plate arrived today and I did get 'ZZZT' :) Note in the rankings on the My Ford Mobile website for region 5 for Zen Master my car ZZZT is currently 6th at 233 Wh/mile.

FOCUS EV
FORD EV
FFE
NO GAS
GAS FREE
HIGH V
PLUG IN
MY EV
SAVE GAS
HI VOLTS
GO POWER
WATTS
K WATTS
KW

I just put in for my personalized plates online with the motor vehicle department.
I put in for " GASSUKS " so we'll see after they review it if it's allowed.

Back