MyView showed budget of 0 with entire range as status?!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WattsUp

Today, I started my FFE and was greeted with a MyView showing a budget of 0 miles. But, my entire range was shown as a positive status, of +68 miles. (See image below.)

photo.jpg

This was after charging. Not immediately after, the car had been fully charged for a few hours, but this was the first it had been started after the charge.

I stopped and turned off/on, and then the budget behaved normally (68 miles budget, 0 status.)

Anyone else had this bug? Nothing major, but just curious. This is the first time it has happened to me.

This looks as if the navigation system had it's destination set to were the car was parked.

That's possible. I had used the Navigation system when driving to where I parked the car before this happened (which I don't usually). But, upon arriving, and before parking, I was informed that my trip was complete and thought that was the end of it.

Do you have to manually "cancel" your last trip even when the Navigation system tells you that you have have arrived?

Back