Can get "universal garage door opener" for 2013 FFE or not?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WattsUp

I've found various comments online that indicate that the universal garage door opener feature (HomeLink? which the 2012 FFE apparently had as standard equipment) is not longer an option with the 2013 FFE.

That said, ford.com lists "Universal Garage Door Opener" as a standard feature for the 2013 FFE, here:
http://www.ford.com/cars/focus/trim/electric/
(Click "View All Features" and then search for the word "garage".)

However, the feature isn't listed in any factory sticker printout that I have been able to pull up for any 2013 FFE in inventory. I guess the stickers are possibly definitive, but which is it? Is the feature gone for 2013 or not?

Thanks,
- Matt

Nope doesn't exist for 13, one of the reasons I got a 12...you can order a Homelink Accessory on line from Ford (I think)

And..... No rain sensor windshield wipers or auto dimming rearview mirror, or so i have been told by 2013 buyers...

And... is the subwoofer gone for 2013 as well?

I've read online reviews of the 2012 FFE that refers to the "10-speaker system" and mention a subwoofer. But, now Ford describes the sound-system of the 2013 FFE as a "9-speaker system". Presumably the missing speaker is the subwoofer?

I was looking for this option also. But after install this button manually. The company that installed my electric gates helped me with setting up the radio signal sender. Try to ask yours gate company they should help!

ocarbon-2518.jpg

Can attest that having the HomeLink visor is amazing. However my visor needs replaced because whoever owned the car before me managed to break the cover off of the vanity mirror. Not sure if someone removed the bulbs or they burned out.

Found my homelink visor on ebay, $35 or something -- took more time unwrapping the box than installing the visor.

Back