Charged Up

Re: VIN

Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Rwbill wrote:Even though I have had the VIN for a month and the car was allegedly manufactured August 6, I still cannot register it on the myfordmobile app. It says it is an invalid VIN. No hurry, as long as it works after I take delivery.
RW... you can't complete the mfm registration until you have the car, part of the process actually happens in the car.

You can confirm your car was manufactured by going to the threads that discuss using your VIN to pull a Monroney Label. If you can pull up a label, your car has been built.

I pulled mine up on August 7th. Attempts before then came back empty.

here is one thread...
http://fordfocuselectric.com/forums/3-f ... der-6.html

Rwbill

Re: Charged, is your car in Maryland now?

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:28 pm

Jason said my car was produced and waiting shipment, possibly arriving 20th August. He said "the one that was ordered before yours" is in Maryland now. Is that yours?

You could have it by Wednesday!

Charged Up

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Rwbill wrote:Jason said my car was produced and waiting shipment, possibly arriving 20th August. He said "the one that was ordered before yours" is in Maryland now. Is that yours?

Right you are. Jason called today. But don't think I can get up there till Friday.

Rwbill

Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:31 am

Charged Up wrote:
Rwbill wrote:Jason said my car was produced and waiting shipment, possibly arriving 20th August. He said "the one that was ordered before yours" is in Maryland now. Is that yours?

Right you are. Jason called today. But don't think I can get up there till Friday.
I was out of state for a week but Jason told me you picked up your car. That is excellent. I hadn't heard from them so called again this week. They said it is still on hold at the Michigan Assembly Plant, having been produced but waiting something for shipment. Richmond Ford couldn't tell me why it was still waiting to ship.

Charged Up

Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Rwbill wrote:
Charged Up wrote:

I was out of state for a week but Jason told me you picked up your car. That is excellent. I hadn't heard from them so called again this week. They said it is still on hold at the Michigan Assembly Plant, having been produced but waiting something for shipment. Richmond Ford couldn't tell me why it was still waiting to ship.
I did pick up the car. I am loving it. Details to follow at some point. Sorry to hear yours is delayed. Maybe they are doing extra QC, or maybe they are trying to crack this "Stop Safely Now" message that is coming up on some cars.

Keep us posted on what is happening with your vehicle.

Return to “General / Main Focus Electric Owners Forum”