What Is Your Favorite Ford Focus EV Color?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenRPMs

So far the ford focus electric comes in colors of:

Ingot Silver
Tuxedo Black
White Platinum ($495 extra)
Blue Candy ($395)
Frosted Glass
Oxford White

My favorite color for the focus ev right now is probably the Blue Candy.

That would be cool if the ford focus electric forum had polls. What is your favorite color? What would be the next color Ford Automotive should add to the options?

I also wonder what the difference is between White Platinum and Oxford White?

I saw the Platinum White on a regular Focus in person, it was quite impressive. I didn't think I'd like a white car, but that should be a consideration for someone for sure.

I have the Platinum tri color metalic white. First white car I have ever owned. When ordering I was disappointed by the color limitations. My gasser is a green car so I did not want the frosted glass. I never saw the Candy blue, so passed on that. I happened to see a white Focus ICE parked next to me and asked the owner whar color it was - Platinum White. It was beautiful.

When viewed in the sunlight it has a textured look. Faint grey and blue color underlayering the white. It sparkles. The Oxford white is a standard white car. From a distance they are very similar, but up close they are remarkably different. I saw them both at the dealership.

I paid the money for it so I am prejudice, but I really think the Platinum is a premium paint job....

I like the white colors, black is my favorite. But they really should get a red color included and maybe a green as well.

I've had my silver car for a long time and, while I still like it, would like to try another color.

I would choose the frosted glass, except dwf123 talked me out of it... just kidding :D

Frosted glass looks like a metallic blue on my screen, but it's hard to tell on the computer. May have to wait to see it in person.

Mine is frosted glass and I really like the color. It is a subtle green and nothing like the hideous Nissan Leaf signature color.

Out of the available I guess it would be the blue candy... I have also been on the C-Max Energi site and like the red, kinda wish the FFE had that too.

I think on an EV a "light" color really makes sense, especially if you live in a warmer climate. Trying to cool down a car that is taking on beaucoup solar gain wastes the juice.

I bought a Viridian Joule for the Volt which is a silver/green hue. The family insisted that the next car have "some color."

So we opted for the Candy Blue. And clearly the Candy Blue is the best color currently available for the FFE. :eek:

I bought black because I live in Seattle and figured the darker color would help save energy in the winter. It doesn't get very warm here in the summer.

I really wanted the Sonic Blue that comes on the gas Focus. I liked the Blue Candy but it was too teal-ish for me when I saw it in person. I too was determined to get "a car with color" on this purchase, but it was not to be. I hope that they have true color parity on future versions.

Back