Price check on a 14

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackbeasst

Hello all. Looking to get back into a FFE and found a 14 with 52k on the clock. Dealer is asking $8k which looks to be below market still. It’s been for sale for 100 days today. What should I start a counter offer with?

I want to warn you about the SSN issue with this car. Make sure you read the error codes with a ODB II. Many people are suffering from SSN issue with this car and it could run you thousands and the worst part is that it may not even fixed. I bought a used 2012 FFE in 2018, and 6 months later I got hit with the SSN issue. The car has spent more time at the shop than me driving it.

thanhdaica1985 said:
I want to warn you about the SSN issue with this car. Make sure you read the error codes with a ODB II. Many people are suffering from SSN issue with this car and it could run you thousands and the worst part is that it may not even fixed. I bought a used 2012 FFE in 2018, and 6 months later I got hit with the SSN issue. The car has spent more time at the shop than me driving it.

Yeah my previous ‘14 I only had the SSN happen once. So I’m aware of what it is and what it can do! Can the codes be cleared from the OBD?

$399 doc fee. he admitted he didn't do much research on the car when he took it in on trade. but he said $8500 OTD is the best he can do. lets see what he says a week from now :twisted:

funny he originally had it listed for $11,000 then dropped it $3k. yikes.

What is SSN issue?

thanhdaica1985 said:

rowekmr said:
What is SSN issue?

thanhdaica1985 said:

It's Stop Safely Now issue. Car will stall while driving. You will have to turn it off, open the door then close and wait for a few minutes before restarting to reset the computer on the car. It could be unsafe if you're driving on highway.

Wow okay thanks this is my first time reading about this. I’ll do more research.
thanhdaica1985 said:
rowekmr said:
What is SSN issue?

thanhdaica1985 said:

It's Stop Safely Now issue. Car will stall while driving. You will have to turn it off, open the door then close and wait for a few minutes before restarting to reset the computer on the car. It could be unsafe if you're driving on highway.

Back