Adios!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinstangs

We got our 2013 FFE two years ago with about 700 miles on it two years ago. It was a former Ford fleet car and nobody drove it, hence the low miles. The Focus was her commuter car and I had a 2013 Hyundai Sonata as my DD. Both my wife and I retired and we have too many cars so decided to get rid of both and get one joint vehicle. If my Sonata and the Focus had a love child it would be our new ride, a used 2015 Sonata Limited hybrid. Her car was named Fifi, my red Sonata was named Rojo Grande, and we named our new joint vehicle Sybil due to the multiple personalities. Would we ever have a plug in electric again? If circumstances were right, heck yes, but right now it doesn't fit our lifestyle. Thanks to everybody who posted on this site, and good luck to you in the future.

Greg and Cindy.

Twinstangs said:
We got our 2013 FFE two years ago with about 700 miles on it two years ago. It was a former Ford fleet car and nobody drove it, hence the low miles. The Focus was her commuter car and I had a 2013 Hyundai Sonata as my DD. Both my wife and I retired and we have too many cars so decided to get rid of both and get one joint vehicle. If my Sonata and the Focus had a love child it would be our new ride, a used 2015 Sonata Limited hybrid. Her car was named Fifi, my red Sonata was named Rojo Grande, and we named our new joint vehicle Sybil due to the multiple personalities. Would we ever have a plug in electric again? If circumstances were right, heck yes, but right now it doesn't fit our lifestyle. Thanks to everybody who posted on this site, and good luck to you in the future.

Greg and Cindy.

How much are you selling the FFE for?

Traded it her with under 10,000 miles on the odo for $500 less than we paid for her two years ago. Don't know what the dealer will be asking for it once they get it ready for sale. Keep an eye on Marhofer Hyundai in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio.

It is selling for $12,500. https://www.hyundaiofakron.com/used-inventory/index.htm?search=ford&saveFacetState=true&compositeType=&normalDriveLine=&normalTransmission=&lastFacetInteracted=

Will miss you two, Greg and Cindy. Well wishes for your new vehicle. Stay subscribed here and Drive Electric Northeast Ohio, because your detailed knowledge of EV ownership is a real asset to have to our members.

Twinstangs said:
It is selling for $12,500. https://www.hyundaiofakron.com/used-inventory/index.htm?search=ford&saveFacetState=true&compositeType=&normalDriveLine=&normalTransmission=&lastFacetInteracted=

Yeouch! Too much.....

scottt said:
Twinstangs said:

Yeouch! Too much.....
Kinda high, but how many 2013 cream puffs are out there with 9,800 miles?

Exactly. A practically undriven car of any kind for that price is a deal. Especially equipped the way an FFE is.

kalel14 said:
Exactly. A practically undriven car of any kind for that price is a deal. Especially equipped the way an FFE is.

I remember thinking this when I bought mine. LOL.

Two years and 20,000 trouble free miles on my used FFE. These cars seem to be amazing or agonizing with no inbetween.

scottt said:
Too high for a '13
In Ohio these are rarer than hens' teeth so the price isn't that far off. It's just a matter of A) finding someone that knows the FFE exists and B) someone from group A that wants to buy a used one... :lol:

My 2015 with 38,500 miles on it is sitting in an auction lot south of San Diego right now, nearly 4 weeks after I traded it in to Tesla when I bought my new car. It just moved today, after sitting still for nearly two weeks (still have access through the MyFordMobile app), so it may be getting ready to be auctioned off.

Keith

Back