Where are owners located?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Maximum visits allowed for maps without a paid plan is 100 visits.

This map is currently frozen. To unfreeze, please Upgrade the account that owns this map to one of our paid plans for more visits.

In case the map is not owned by any account, Sign-Up for the service and claim the map with a paid account."

I got it working again, was able to transfer it to my account. Won't run it forever but if you haven't signed up, please do. Good patterns already starting to appear.

cecil-t said:
I got it working again, was able to transfer it to my account. Won't run it forever but if you haven't signed up, please do. Good patterns already starting to appear.
I inadvertently placed THREE anonymous pins on top of each other, can you remove them?

Its funny that there is just the one pin in Jordan. There are probably hundreds of them there. Ive seen pictures of over 50 at one place in Jordan. I dont know why they are so popular there. Its like the french and Jerry Lewis. LOL

hmmm...I got an error message when I clicked on the map...

Maximum visits allowed for maps without a paid plan is 100 visits.

This map is currently frozen. To unfreeze, please Upgrade the account that owns this map to one of our paid plans for more visits.

In case the map is not owned by any account, Sign-Up for the service and claim the map with a paid account.

Back