Color of battery in app and desktop

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cecil-t

Does anybody know what the colors of the battery graph mean in the MyFord Mobile app and the desktop?

Most of the time the battery animation appears blue, but sometimes it shows as yellow or red. And it's not always consistent even between the app and the desktop website.

I suspect it's either related to low battery or cold battery or something but haven't been able to pin it down.

jbro0AT.png

At some point it probably did mean something but, for me, its never been consistent. I've frequently seen red batteries (both with my FFE before I turned it in and now with the C-Max). In many instances exiting/killing the app and reloading refreshed the battery back to green.

It only appears blue except once in a while it'll appear red, say 0%, but have a nonzero mileage that matches what it should be...

I move to another tab in the site and go back and it clears up. It's a bug.

Orange would make me think it's changing color based on the idea you have <10 miles left? Not sure

For me it's always blue unless the car has lost communication with with the cell towers then it's red. Never seen yellow before.

Back