Forscan charging amps

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

Is there a place in forscan that will tell you the amps that you are charging at while charging?

I guess Im asking what is the pid that will tell me the amps being drawn from the charger. I know Ive seen a screenshot of someones app that showed a gauge with this info. Ive been charging with a 16amp (240v) charger and recently got one that I have set at 24 (service isnt high enough to set it at 30) and I want to see if the car is actually drawing the 24 amps. It does seem to be faster though.

Carbuff said:
I guess Im asking what is the pid that will tell me the amps being drawn from the charger. I know Ive seen a screenshot of someones app that showed a gauge with this info. Ive been charging with a 16amp (240v) charger and recently got one that I have set at 24 (service isnt high enough to set it at 30) and I want to see if the car is actually drawing the 24 amps. It does seem to be faster though.
I only have FORScan Lite for android but it was the SODBM module. There's a few entries for charger input amps, output current (that would be at the HVB's voltage so it would be a lower number), etc. Can even view the PWM pulse width of the pilot signal (so you know exactly what the EVSE is reporting for amperage if you do the math).

spirilis said:
Carbuff said:
I only have FORScan Lite for android but it was the SODBM module. There's a few entries for charger input amps, output current (that would be at the HVB's voltage so it would be a lower number), etc. Can even view the PWM pulse width of the pilot signal (so you know exactly what the EVSE is reporting for amperage if you do the math).

Thanks, I will have a look at those.

Hello everyone, yes, I had a similar problem, it was very annoying for me :oops:so I decided to replace all the wiring, speakers, control units, put a new amplifier, and a head unit.:nopictures: I both the new TPMS system and car play adapter for my Iphone 7 plus:) Yes, I spent a lot but it was :mrgreen:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Pioneer-Premier-PRS-A900-Car-Amp/292877899517?epid=85737395&hash=item4430e216fd:g:a~UAAOSwjNZbWZv7
http://smarty-trend.com/70-ford-focus-iii-2012
vip-tuning-ford-focus-3-11-deflektor-kapota-500x500.jpg

Back