Does the FFE have fog lights?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

I noticed that none of the FFEs that I can find have fog lights in the traditional place. Is this not an option for FFE or are they built into the HID headlight assembly? Mine has no switch next to the headlight switch. And while Im asking, was a sunroof ever an option for the FFE?

Thanks for the quick reply. Im guessing that they did this to minimize the power options?

Not sure the reason. They could put LED foglights on there and draw next to nothing.

My guess would be cost over power (likewise the sunroof is probably weight and cost).

Probably more cost than weight, I would guess. They were building to a price point, adding those two costly options would just up the price of the car or reduce margin.

They didn't put in the Homelink visor, rain sensing wipers... and probably a few other things.

EVA said:
Probably more cost than weight, I would guess. They were building to a price point, adding those two costly options would just up the price of the car or reduce margin.

They didn't put in the Homelink visor, rain sensing wipers... and probably a few other things.

I can see how the sunroof would add cost, but rain sensing wipers and fog lights are not going to add up to much. I would really like to see blind-spot monitoring included in the 2018, but maybe it saps the range if you've got side radar always sucking off the juice tit. The radar only has to see about 15' so I don't believe it would cost more than 2 miles in range. I could be wrong.

Anyone installed aftermarket LED fog lights? Links and pics would be appreciated.

Back