Cleveland area Clean Transportation Cruise-in 7/28

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Twinstangs

This event is at Edgewater Park from 4 to 9 Friday the 28th. Free event. Music, food trucks, kids activities, and more. If you see a white 2013 FFE on display, come say Hi. Greg and Cindy.

Twinstangs said:
This event is at Edgewater Park from 4 to 9 Friday the 28th. Free event. Music, food trucks, kids activities, and more. If you see a white 2013 FFE on display, come say Hi. Greg and Cindy.

I will be there with my White Focus also. I met the two of you at Earth Day at the Fairgrounds this past April.

Pearl said:
Twinstangs said:

I will be there with my White Focus also. I met the two of you at Earth Day at the Fairgrounds this past April.

Yeah, good to see you again. Three Foci, two Leafs, one BMW i3, one Fiat 500, two Volts, one Prius if I remember correctly. Ford wins! The electric motorcycles were cool.

Twinstangs said:
Pearl said:
Twinstangs said:

Yeah, good to see you again. Three Foci, two Leafs, one BMW i3, one Fiat 500, two Volts, one Prius if I remember correctly. Ford wins! The electric motorcycles were cool.

Good to see you again, Greg and Cindy. Too bad the weather was so lousy and the turnout was so low.
I did end up talking to a few folks interested in EVs, but still mainly, chatting with current owners about their experiences.
Will keep trying to get the word out!

Back