2018 Nissan Leaf looks more like an FFE than a Leaf

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

triangles

Is it just me or does the 2018 Leaf look like the offspring between a Leaf and FFE that exhibits more traits of the FFE than Leaf? I am by no means complaining. I would actually consider a '18 Leaf now that they look more like a FFE and aren't so fugly.

You can see a masked one here:
http://insideevs.com/2018-nissan-leaf-peeks-trash-bag-camo/

It does look more conventional, but I don't think I'd be mistaking it for a Focus anytime soon.

Yeah there's definitely no mistaking it! but there are some striking similarities except for the front fascia other than it looks like a "normal" car and not some bug eyed amphibian.

Looks like the illegitimate love-child between a Ford Focus & C-Max. (Queue the romance music....)
Seriously though, puff up a Focus and you have a C-Max, which is built at the same Wayne factory on the same lower chassis.
Certainly not painfully ugly like the current Leaf! A face even a mother would reject...

I kind of like the vertical tail lights on the Leaf, it at least gives it some character. However, the rest of the car's design is not my cup of tea.

Back