My FFE just hit 45k miles

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jloucks

Been a while since I have checked in. Still have the FFE, running great at the moment. Had all the SSN issues last month. Wife almost divorced the car as it left her in the center lane of an intersection at rush hour in nearly 100 degree heat.

Freakin ford flashed the computer and sent her on the way. She was stranded the next day, again.

Wiring harness was replaced (or greased or whatever they do), seems ok now.

Other than that very trying 10 days, the FFE has been a very nice car.

The theater by our house even put in a charging station and 2 weird 120 volt charging stations. ...most of which are taken up by regular gassers most of the time.

What model year is yours?
Which recall work had been done, before the SSN problem(s) in May?

Yes I would be curious to the year as well. Most of the used ones I see that have a car fax history show the High Voltage Battery Pack Connector Corrosion service and High Voltage Wire Harness Extended Coverage. This common?

I picked up my 2016 FFE this morning. The 48 month relationship is underway. Let's hope she turns out to be a princess - she'll be treated as such.

Had a beautiful drive into work, getting 200Wh/km, using the A/C and not worrying about a thing.
I'm really looking forward to this experience.

https://www.facebook.com/151297301969212/posts/161521667613442/

Back