windshield washer jets?

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foulwind

Can anyone say if the water jets on the hood if they are adjustable? Currently when I use the washer the fanned out spray shoots right over the cars roof! (Both sides) Very little washer fluid actually makes it onto the windshield. Even at highway speed the fluid blow right over the car!
The nozzle on my dodge 2500 diesel are adjustable, I use a stiff needle to
move the nozzle around. I looked at the nozzle on my FFE it didn't appear to be moveable. I hope they are!

Thanks.

Unfortunately the stealership we got the car from was closed due to poor to bad customer service, and its not local for me to do it. I don't want to schedule time and have the car gone for 3 days just to aim the darn jets. if there not adjustable, maybe I'll find a way to shim them down some? If they are adjustable and I find how them move I'll post results.

Foulwind said:
Unfortunately the stealership we got the car from was closed due to poor to bad customer service, and its not local for me to do it. I don't want to schedule time and have the car gone for 3 days just to aim the darn jets. if there not adjustable, maybe I'll find a way to shim them down some? If they are adjustable and I find how them move I'll post results.
I understand, but any Ford dealership will do.

Wow, my dealership usually turns things like this around in a day or, at worse, next day. The shuttle me back and fourth to home, as well.

Back