MyFord Mobile seems excessively flakey the last couple days

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WattsUp

I've had strange occurrences such as endless errors trying to login in, then a success or two, the back to endless errors.

I've also had (what seems to have been) phoney "charge fault" status displayed in the app (but never received a corresponding text). The app has also told me that my car is "plugged in, waiting to charge" when it was actually charging just fine. (I never use Value Charge... I only have the single default profile and the car is always set to Charge Now.)

Anybody else seeing this kind of MFM flakiness lately?

The "plugged in waiting to charge" problem is one that I've seen related to the car deciding that it's at a ghost location. When you query its status, it often reconsiders where it's located and resumes charging.

Any chance you've got a value charge profile enabled at a ghost location to your garage?

michael said:
Any chance you've got a value charge profile enabled at a ghost location to your garage?
No, don't think so... checked all that. Besides, this problem occurred at a completely new location the other day (not nearby any other place that I've charged before). (Though that doesn't necessarily mean anything when it comes to MFM.)

am i the only one that doesn't see the PIN login anymore? i hate typing my email addy and password each time.

blackbeasst said:
am i the only one that doesn't see the PIN login anymore? i hate typing my email addy and password each time.

It still works for me. Tried uninstalling and installing again?

blackbeasst said:
...and are you checking the "Remember me" box when you do? That's what activates the PIN feature.

Back