MyFordMobile still has killer bugs

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

michael

For about 8 months I've been working with Ford to try to fix a problem with Myfordmobile. The problem was that it gets stuck in a mode where it claims to be awaiting sync with the vehicle when trying to set the text message for battery level. Others here have reported that this feature works OK for them. After countless calls to Ford and six trips to the dealer to have the telematics unit worked on, Ford finally agreed that this is a server problem at their end, and "engineers are working on it".

Ok, I gave up on this one, not an essential feature.

But last week, the same thing happened when trying to update value charge time. I can't change ANYTHING.

I called Ford, they suggested I delete the car from my account and re-enter. Tried it and waited my 24 hours. No improvement.

I tried completely deleting my account and starting a new one. I attached the car to this new account and now I'm waiting my 24 hours, again,....hopefully this fixes it. If not, I'm running out of ideas. Anyone have??

Back