Polling FFE owners for real data.

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fbitz777

I am not sure if this forum has the capability to do Polls; I belong to other forums where it is possible to run a poll among users
and see it graphed as people enter data...this way there are not 100's of messages to deal with.

Is this something the admin of the Forum can set up?

I'd like to see for example:

How many miles FFE owners have (my dealer claims one has 80k miles already)
How many miles FFE owners have between brake jobs, battery failures, tires changes and things like that.

Maybe even a satisfaction survey?

fbitz777 said:
How many miles FFE owners have between brake jobs, battery failures, tires changes and things like that.
Well I can guarantee you that nobody on here has even had a brake job! Even those with 20k+ miles.

jmueller065 said:
fbitz777 said:
Well I can guarantee you that nobody on here has even had a brake job! Even those with 20k+ miles.
I have a question, who have gone faster then the 85 mph that is listed has top speed. -->this guy. I've gotten it up to 95. Not sure if I could have gone more cause I had to slow down for my exit.

Snowball 14 said:
I have a question, who have gone faster then the 85 mph that is listed has top speed. -->this guy. I've gotten it up to 95. Not sure if I could have gone more cause I had to slow down for my exit.
How, by going downhill?

The one time I even tried, I got 86. It was when I was picking up the car from the dealer, and the internet sales guy was with me. Since then I haven't tried to get it that fast, but I've done 80 to keep up with traffic for a few minutes.

WattsUp said:
Snowball 14 said:
How, by going downhill?
Not sure but now that I think about it maybe ;^)..

jmueller065 said:
fbitz777 said:

Tire rotation only. $10 at Ford dealer plus they washed it and charged it up for me.

michael said:
jmueller065 said:
fbitz777 said:

Tire rotation only. $10 at Ford dealer plus they washed it and charged it up for me.
How did you manage a tire rotation for only $10?!? That's cheap!

hybridbear said:
How did you manage a tire rotation for only $10?!? That's cheap!
I think that is what they charge on the first service if you don't go back to your selling dealer. Since all the service does is check things and rotate tires, that is what they charged me also. Wash job, but they didn't put a charge on it. :(

How many miles FFE owners have...

I bought mine in Jan. 2013
I have about 10,600 gas free miles :D .

And, this car is more fun than any car i've ever driven. ( I traded in a PHEV prius).

Back