Service Manual Search

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

unplugged

This was in one of the threads,and although accurate, the price is a bit high:
sefs said:
This info is in the service manual. You can subscribe to it for a month for $20: http://www.helminc.com/helm/product2.asp?Make=FRD&Model=FOCU&Year=2012&Category=&class_2=FRD&mk=Ford&yr=2012&md=Focus&dt=&module=&from=result&Style=helm&Sku=FCS2012FZWEBM&itemtype=N
I have been looking for the Service Manual DVD that is sold on eBay. I purchased the Lincoln one a few years back. The Helm manual is ridiculously expensive for the average consumer. You need to actually be a professional mechanic to make them worthwhile.

Ford does issue to its dealers a service manual DVD for each model every 60 days. These DVDs often find their way onto eBay at a substantial discount. I did find a DVD service manual for the 2013 Ford Focus on eBay for $10.50 including a pdf download. It is digitally exactly like the Ford DVD, but it isn't quite a real "Ford" product. And although it has some of the basic body/chassis information, there is nothing about the Focus Electric on the DVD.

So I'm back on to my search to find a real Focus Electric DVD. If anyone find any leads for the FFE on eBay or the web, let me know.

Back