Can't stay logged in

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

georgek

Every time I come here, I have to log in, even though I check the box that says keep me logged in.

Am I doing something wrong, or does this happen to everyone :?:

Happens to me also. I contacted the admin and they replied that they were aware of the issue (it happens to him also) and would be trying to fix it.

The forum uses the wrong timezone for me also even though it is correct in my profile.

Fluke said:
Happens to me also. I contacted the admin and they replied that they were aware of the issue (it happens to him also) and would be trying to fix it.

The forum uses the wrong timezone for me also even though it is correct in my profile.

Fluke,

Thanks for that.

I'm in the same boat... visit 3 or 4 other forums, can remain logged in on those, but not this site.

Can you give it a try now? I made some changes to the cookie settings and it seems to be working for me. Sorry for the trouble!
Mike

When site kept rejecting my correct password, administrator kindly helped by phone. The solution was to delete the cookie (I believe for myfocuselectric.com), which apparently contained an incorrect old password. He then changed my password, I logged in using it, I changed to the password I wanted, and now everything works fine, including the automatic log-in on return.

Back