Is Ford's Stock A Good Buy? Its Only $10

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NextGenDriver

I absolutely have no clue when it comes to investing especially when it has to do with stocks but with the new release ford focus electric I was thinking Ford seems to have a pretty bright future. So I looked up the stock and found it to be only $10 a share which did not seem so bad to me (as mentioned I have no clue if this is a good or bad price). So I ask the ford focus electric forum - does anyone know if this is an okay investment to pick up a couple shares? Do you think the making of the focus ev and its success will impact the future value of the company and by how much? Yahoo finance had the stock down a bit today. Weird its going down right as the new focus ev's are hitting the market:

http://finance.yahoo.com/q?s=F

They were the 1st of the BIG 3 to post profits after the 2008 crash and repaid they're loans the quickest...I'm surprised that they're that low.

Well it does not look like the release of the ford focus electric is impacting the stock price too much. Even a month after OP's post and the car's introduction to the public and the stock is still sitting around $10.5 . I would have really thought the focus electric coming out this year might have added a $1 or $2 value to the stock price but nothing is really budging too much yet. Maybe as the public becomes more aware of the electric car and the focus ev adds more to Ford Automotives bottom line we will see an improvement in the stocks value.

Back