Happy Thanksgiving!

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightHawk

Happy Thanksgiving to all my fellow FFE owners!
It got up to 90degrees outside today here in Southern California, still warm enough in the evening so many neighbors had Thanksgiving barbecue parties outside - more like a 4th of July weather today here. :mrgreen:

It was -4 F here when I got up yesterday. A group of us always gets together to play football on Thanksgiving every year. Yesterday was the coldest Thanksgiving in Minnesota since the 1800s! It was a cold football game in the snow, but still lots of fun.

A belated Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I was sweating it out here in So Cal like you, NightHawk... hit 94F driving through Fillmore, on the way to Santa Barbara. We actually had to use the A/C!

It has been a FFEanksgiving for me... Spotting five different ones in the wild this week! a Blue Candy one at Disneyland, a white one on the 405, and then two different silver ones and white one around the neighborhood. Usually the only FFE I ever see is the one in my driveway. Perhaps it's finally catching on?

Back