Electric Scooters Question

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NextGenDriver

I was thinking as a compliment to having a Ford Focus electric car could be owning an electric scooter as well. You could use the focus electric for daily driving and long trips and you could use the electric scooter for quick trips around the neighborhood. I was thinking something like this looks pretty cool:

http://www.vectrix.com/products/vx-2/

Its pretty amazing that it only costs about 1 cent a mile to run. An electric scooter might be the perfect other option for the dedicated Ford Focus ev owner.

I don't know man, if you're rocking an electric car then you're already getting the best possible 'fuel mileage' out there. Maybe in downtown where the parking is a nightmare?

Well you are being the most efficient as far as not using any gas, but you can go farther on a kWh on a scooter than you could in the Ford Focus Electric!

Yeah, but the car is cool. With the scooter you're gonna look like Harry in 'Dumb and Dumber'...that John Denver is full of s*it!

Well you are being the most efficient as far as not using any gas, but you can go farther on a kWh on a scooter than you could in the Ford Focus Electric!

Back