Future Ford Electric and Hybrid Vehicles

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenRPMs

So ever since I signed up to this ford focus electric forum alternative energy autos have started to spark my interest more and more. While the ford focus electric car does not appear to be available in my state I was wondering if anyone had info on if Ford's future list of electric / hybrid vehicles are going to be only offered in certain states. The list I was looking over included Ford models such as the:

2013 C-MAX Energi
2013 C-MAX Hybrid
2013 Focus ST
2013 Fusion
2013 Fusion Energi
2013 Fusion Hybrid

Hoping the experts on the focus electric forum can lend some insight into where this future ford vehicles will be released and when we learn more about availability.

GreenRPMs said:
So ever since I signed up to this ford focus electric forum alternative energy autos have started to spark my interest more and more. While the ford focus electric car does not appear to be available in my state I was wondering if anyone had info on if Ford's future list of electric / hybrid vehicles are going to be only offered in certain states. The list I was looking over included Ford models such as the:

2013 C-MAX Energi
2013 C-MAX Hybrid
2013 Focus ST
2013 Fusion
2013 Fusion Energi
2013 Fusion Hybrid

Hoping the experts on the focus electric forum can lend some insight into where this future ford vehicles will be released and when we learn more about availability.

Ford has been vague on actual dates, for instance, my area (Chicago) was to be a launch city for it but it's been delayed. Ford has been cranking out as many Focus cars as they can build so we're sure they are in no big hurry to ramp up EV's any time soon ... UPDATE: came across this mentioned as far as the new C-Max on edmunds.com:

'late 2012 for the Ford C-Max Hybrid, mid-2013 for the Ford C-Max Energi'

Back