Ford Evos Concept

Ford Focus Electric Forum

Help Support Ford Focus Electric Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marta

Ford is moving towards a One Ford methodology which means that Ford around the world uses the same designs and cars.

This was obvious with the new Ford Focus Electric in North America matching the European Ford Focus Electric and being built on the Global C platform.

The Evos is supposed to display that Ford is moving towards a global appeal and a premium design experience. Whatever reason Ford is using, I don't mind. I think this concept coupe from Ford looks amazing!

FordEvosFrontView-623x467.jpg

FordEvosRearInMotion-623x468.jpg

I they release this as an EV with a small premium over the FFE this'll be my next car after the FFE

Word has it that the Evos is just a concept, with no plan or even possibility of becoming a production car. It's merely for Ford to display the styling and ideas that their production cars will move toward.

If they built an electric car like this and kept the price reasonable, it would easy outsell the Ford Focus Electric and be a good competitor for the Tesla.

Ha, you're telling me! Although if the Evos was available as an electric, who in their right mind would buy the Ford Focus Electric?

Back